- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
This 6N – Magical Andaman Island package lets you experience the thrill of adventure during your vacation as it includes various adventure activities such as snorkeling (included in the package), scuba-diving, and swimming (own expenses). These activities will not only make your vacation more adventurous but will also allow travelers to witness the underwater world of Andaman.
Day 01:- Port Blair Arrival
On arrival at Port Blair Airport by flight, you will be received and transferred to your hotel. In the afternoon start a tour of places in and around Port Blair - covering the Carbyn Scow Beach & Cellular Jail. In the evening attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail, where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight stay at Hotel
Day 02:- Port Blair Sightseeing | Ross & North Bay Island
After Breakfast visit the first Administrative settlement of the Britishers in the Andaman Islands, Ross Island. Earlier, said as the Paris of the past. This island today has ruins of all the luxury the Britishers had during that time. Visit this amazing destination and move forward on a boat to visit the Coral Island of Port Blair, North Bay Island. Infringe with rich marine life this island is the other most visited destination in Andaman. Scuba Diving, Sea Walk, Snorkeling and Glass boat ride can be done here. Return back to hotel from these famous destinations rest and relax. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03:- Port Blair Sightseeing| Baratang Visit
Depart to Baratang Island by road through the dense tropical forest and Jarawa Tribal reserve in a convoy. Often you might see a member of the Jarawa Tribe while passing through the tribal reserve. At the end of this forest journey, you would reach Baratang jetty (110KM). Enjoy the breathtaking fiber boat ride through a fascinating Mangrove drive, which leads to the start point of the trek to Limestone caves. Trek through dense forest to reach the Limestone Cave. Made up of the mineral calcite (calcium carbonate) the cave contains beautiful cave formation. Return back for an overnight stay at respective Hotel at Port Blair by the same route.
Day 04:- Port Blair to Havelock
Depart to Havelock Island. The destination is rated as the best island in India. Depart from Port Blair to Havelock Island in a ferry. Upon reaching Havelock will transfer you at your hotel. Later we begin our journey to one among Asia's best beach, Radhanagar Beach. Explore this white sand beach and bask in the beauty of this natural wonder. Post this we drop you back to your hotel and Overnight stay
Day 05:- Havelock to Neil
After Breakfast check out from Hotel and Proceed for Elephanta bach. Around 30 Minutes by boat, Elephant Beach flaunts one among the best reefs in Havelock Island. Upon reaching Elephant beach takes you to snorkel underwater where you explore the amazing reef in Elephant beach. Later we return back to the Havelock. Later board the ferry to Neil. On arrival Check-in at Hotel. Later Visit (if time Permits) Bharatpur beach and also visit Howrah Bridge. Try to get a glimpse of sunset point at Sitapur beach. Over-night stay at Hotel
Day 06:- Neil to Port Blair
After Breakfast, We return back from Neil Island to Port Blair by ferry. Upon reaching Port Blair transfer to Hotel. Rest and relax and later go for Shopping. Back to Hotel and overnight stay.
Day 07:- Departure transfer
Transfer to Airport / Railway station. Back home with sweet memories of your tour.
– 2 Night Accommodation in Port Blair at SreeKarpagam Dreams or similar.
– 2 Night Accommodation in Havelock Island Resorts as per plan.
– 1 Night Accommodation in Neil Island Resorts as per plan.
– Meals on Breakfast basis at Hotel.
– Sightseeing as per the below itinerary.
– All transfers by Air-conditioned private vehicles.
– To & Fro transfer by Private cruise ships to Havelock & Neil Island.
– All applicable taxes.
– Government Service Tax as applicable on the above rates
– Airfare, Train Fare, Insurance Premium etc.
– Entry Fee to Any Monument, Park, Museum, Monastery or any other visiting places.
– Payment for service provided on personal basis
– Expenses incurred due to mishap, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. In such cases extra will be charged as per actual
– Cost for services which is not mentioned in “Inclusions”
– Personal expenses on items such as Laundry, Soft & Hard Drinks, Bottle Water, Incidentals, Porterage, and Bell-Boy charges, Tips etc.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing